Greenheck Aspirus Wausau Hospital Medical Surgical ICU Remodeling
- Reduce operational costs by installing new energy-efficient exhaust fans and low leakage dampers in a new 16-room Intensive Care Unit.
- Help control positive and negative pressures as required in patient rooms and the entire ICU to ensure that contaminated air and pathogens are properly exhausted.
- Match ventilation turndown and staging capabilities to meet demand of patient census without significant temperature swings.
- Minimize sound levels for patient comfort.
- (21) Exhaust Fans (Models G, GB, CUE and CUBE).
- (8) Vari-Green® Control Drives (VGD-100)
- (51) Volume Control, Fire and Fire/Smoke Dampers (Models VCDR, VCD, DFD and FSD)